8.07.2010

Up Early on Saturday???

Happy weekend to all! I'm working on chapter 33 still - it's moving a little slower than I would like. I've got a sick kid at home, so I was trying to write and take care of her at the same time, which wasn't all together successful. So I'm up at some ungodly hour on a Saturday morning trying to write smut. There's definitely something not quite right about that!

I am hoping to have chapter 33 done tonight or tomorrow morning and off to beta. Hopefully it will post by Monday. Cross your fingers! It looks like chapter 34 (already half written) will be the last "real chapter," with chapter 35 as the epilogue. We're almost there, folks!

Don't forget - Carlisle Bella and the Banana Contest entries have to be sent in by the end of the day tomorrow! Get those entries in! I still want to see one with Carlisle slipping Bella the banana...


No comments:

Post a Comment