7.09.2010

TGIF!!

Seriously glad the work week is over...sort of. I'll still be working over the weekend, but at least I shouldn't have to actually go into the office. I hope to get a lot of writing done so I can get caught up with Hide & Drink. Yeah - sorry. I'm really behind and Chapter 30 isn't going to be ready this weekend. I wasn't happy with it and chucked half of what I wrote, so it's no where near ready. I'll be plugging away on it tonight and tomorrow morning. Hopefully it will be ready for next weekend and I'll get some time to continue Surviving Bella in there as well.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Noooooo!

    Oh well, better to hold off and write it the way you want it. *sigh* At least you didn't leave us hanging with Edward running off to Italy.

    <3

    ReplyDelete